Shimano SH-XC5 SPD Mountain / Cross Shoes
- Lacing system with mini powerstrap provides secure footing
- Lightweight and stiff carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple perforated synthetic leather for ventilation and a perfect fit
- Exclusive Michelin® outsole with a grippy, dirt-repellent profile for the best traction
- Rubber outsole with non-slip profile in the arch area
|mass||301 g at size 42 (pair)|
|sole||Exclusive Michelin® outsole with a grippy, dirt-repellent profile for the best traction|
|Lock system||Lacing system with mini powerstrap provides secure footing|
|Pedal recommendation by Shimano||PD-M8000|
|application||Mountain / Cross|
The SPD concept has revolutionized the world of cycling and delivers optimal performance both when driving and off the bike. Sunken cleats facilitate walking. The harmonious interface between shoe and pedal guarantees top performance on the saddle. SPD maximizes efficiency, stability and comfort of pedaling.
The result of the cooperation between Shimano and Michelin: This new sole features a rubber sole with two density zones and a strategic pimple pattern for better grip without sacrificing pedaling efficiency.
Misschien bent u ook geïnteresseerd in de volgende producten :